Make an impact in your business, startup or organization with us, start with a 14 days FREE TRIAL & zero commitment.
We cater to our customer needs by offering the following services better than any other digital firm in Africa.
Ellipsis Digital is an international software development company based in Dar es salaam, Tanzania. We help start-ups, businesses & organizations hire software engineers who demonstrate problem-solving skills and result-oriented thinking in building software products remotely. You will save time and money in recruitment, interviews, and on-boarding by leveraging Ellipsis Digital's experience in training, hiring and working with vetted software engineers.
Ellipsis Digital provides a dedicated and skilled team to support you throughout every stage of the project.
We recruit only the best and most adaptable developers from Africa's wealth of skilled professionals to ensure top-quality services for our clients. Our developers are equipped with the tools and training they need to continuously improve and exceed expectations.
We provide regular performance reports and reviews to ensure that our developers are meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients, and are committed to continuous improvement.
Ellipsis Digital is an international software development company based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. We specialize in building innovative software solutions for startups, businesses, and organizations globally. As an equal opportunity company, Ellipsis Digital encourages individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
● Strong understanding of state management tools like Redux, Pinia, VueX, and Context.
● Familiarity with CSS libraries such as Bootstrap, Tailwind, and Material UI.
● Ability to utilize external resources for fonts, icons, images/gifs, and CDNs effectively.
● Experience in developing responsive web applications.
● Proficiency in progress tracking tools like ClickUp, Trello, Jira, etc.
● Ability to create and utilize charts effectively.
● Strong knowledge of API tools and clients like Postman and Axios.
● Familiarity with flex and grid displays.
● Knowledge of testing tools such as Jest, DevTools, and Jasmine.
● Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
● Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Minimum of 2 years of experience as a front-end developer.
● Developing complex user interfaces (UI) for web applications.
● Adapting interfaces using the latest front-end technologies.
● Building sustainable code for future use.
● Collaborating on writing and analyzing project requirements.
● Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Enhancing the performance of the main front-end website.
● Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
● Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
● Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
● Comfortable using Git and GitHub as collaboration and version control tools.
● Writing unit and feature tests.
● Consuming APIs.
● Ensuring the security of user data.
What We Offer:
● Good earning potential based on your skills and contributions.
● An exciting, demanding, and varied work environment with ample room for creativity and career growth.
● Join a young and relaxed team, equipped with high-quality tools and state-of-the-art technologies to support your professional development.
● Transparent and appreciative interaction among team members.
The deadline for applying for this position is 29/9/2023. To apply for this position click https://bit.ly/45NGI66
There are no available training sessions for now!
Get latest posts delivered straight to your Inbox.